Thursday, October 24, 2013

Week 3

Every day brings further clarity to me about what I should be doing in this job. I have a lot of ideas as to how they can improve many of their processes, though I have to keep reminding myself it's not a big company and doesn't need to be one.

Today's office window picture:


This week I:
  • Attended a comedy benefit which included among others Sarah Silverman, David Cross, and Dave Attell (sadly no Janeane Garofalo despite the website's info)
  • Attended a play at the Public Theater
  • Got the place we wanted as shown in previous posts (exciting!)
  • Attended a preschool open house and decided that I didn't like it for my daughter! There was something about that result that was empowering.
Tomorrow: back to Seattle for the weekend.

No comments:

Post a Comment